We help you with your Schengen Visa Application Process
Our visa expert team is a very experience team with several years of experience, working in consular sections of the Schengen Embassies. Because we know how it works and what it takes, we are in a better position to assist you with your Schengen Visa Application Process, increasing your chances of getting your Schengen visa approved.
The Schengen visa application process is certainly not an easy process. Because of that sometimes your visa can get rejected due to mistakes you made while preparing your Schengen visa application process.
First of all, know the type of visa for your Schengen Visa application process
Schengen Rules & Regulations
Foreign nationals who wish to travel to Portugal must be in possession of a visa, unless they are nationals from countries which are not included in the list of countries with the obligation to carry a visa in order to cross external borders for stays in the Schengen Area of no more than three months (90 days) in a period of six months (180 days) from the date of entry into the Schengen Area.
What are the Schengen Countries?
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherland, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland.
Schengen Common Visa rule
- If you intend to visit only one Schengen country and if it is Portugal, you must apply for a visa at Portugal Visa Application center
- If you intend to visit several Schengen countries and your duration of stay remains longest in one particular country, you are requested to apply for visa at Embassy or Consulate of that particular Schengen country where you will stay for longer period.
- If you intend to visit several Schengen countries and duration of stay in those countries are same, you are requested to apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate to the first country you enter.
Our Schengen visa application process will help you from the beginning of the process till you submit your visa application at VFS collection center.
What can we offer you, in case you choose our expert team to lead your Schengen Visa Application Process ?
- We help you with the filling of the Visa Application Form.
- We advise you on your correct type of visa.
- We select the best documents to be part of the process.
- We verify the accuracy of your visa application process.
- We advise you on how to increase the credibility of your documentation, so you can have your visa application approved.
- We help you with extra documents to include in your application, in order to increase your chances of getting your visa application approved.
Do not take unnecessary risk of getting your visa application process denied, contact the professionals!
Please do not hesitate in emailing us at email@example.com for more information. OR Fill the form below