JOB VACANCY AT THE EMBASSY OF PORTUGAL IN ABUJA
The vacancy is in the Consular Section of the Embassy of Portugal in Abuja. The main work to be done is the handling of consular documents in the Consular Section of the Embassy of Portugal in Abuja. The salary is 708.68 Euros monthly. The deadline for the submission of the applications at the Embassy of Portugal in Abuja or via email is 25th November 2020. The applications should be addressed to The Ambassador of Portugal in Abuja, delivered personally at the Embassy of Portugal in Abuja, 3655 Orinoco Street, off River Kubani Street, off Nile Street, Maitama, abuja or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you are interested in the job you will have to get an application form and a copy of the terms and conditions for the job and the contest.
As per law the terms and conditios are published in Portuguese language.
In case you do not understand Portuguese language you can acquire a copy of the translated Terms & Conditions in English language.
The Application form plus a copy of English translated Terms & Conditions for the Job attracts a fee of 5000 naira only.
In order to get your English version of the Terms&Conditions for the job and the Application form, please follow the steps bellow;
- click on English Version of the Terms & Conditions for the Job Vacancy
- click on add cart
- click on view cart
- Fill the billing details
- Choose your payment method
- Click on place the order
- After the payment has been confirmed, an application form plus the translated version of the terms and Conditions for the job will be sent to your email.
- Read the document carefully and apply for the job, via email or by dropping your application in the Embassy of Portugal in Abuja.
- The deadline for the submission of the applications is 25th November 2020.