JOB VACANCY IN THE EMBASSY OF PORTUGAL IN ABUJA
The advert is published in Portuguese language. Click on the link below for the translated version of the Terms& Conditions of the job.
The deadline for the submission of the applications in the Embassy of Portugal in Abuja or via email is 30th December 2019
If you are interested in the job you will have to get a copy of the legal documents from the government of Portugal, which specify the terms and conditions for the job and the contest.
The original document, Terms & Conditions is in Portuguese language and is composed by four pages. If you need a translation of the terms & conditions in English language, please proceed and make your payment.
The translation of the four pages attracts a fee of 25 000 naira only.
In order to get your the English version of the Terms&Conditions for the job, please follow check the following steps;
- click on Portuguese Embassy Job Translation
- click on add cart
- click on view cart
- Fill the billing details
- Choose your payment method
- Click on place the order
- After the payment has been confirmed, you will be allowed to download the English version of the Terms&Conditions of the job
- Read the document carefully and apply for the job, via email or by dropping your application in the Embassy of Portugal in Abuja.
- The deadline for the submission of the applications is 30th December 2019.